Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 82 - Issues....

A batch of new issues have arisen that I've brought to the attention of our SR and PM. The asphalt driveway that was installed is woefully inadequate. At first glance everything looks great, however, upon closer examination the driveway isn't thick, hell it isn't even a top coat. Standard thickness should be between 3-4 inches in depth, the edges of our driveway is the depth of the stone added to the asphalt. It was crumbling even tapping it with my foot. I'm not sure how Ryan expects it to last, the first time I turn in to my garage it will be torn up and expose the gravel underneath.

We also noticed several fit and finish items that are worrisome. We sent emails and texts out to our PM and SR and we still haven't heard back from either of them yet. At this point I'm concerned, I expect the best, its what Ryan has promised and it will be what I demand. It looks like I'm going to be making several demands. Hopefully I'll be wrong and everything will be pristine next Friday for the final walk through....

No comments:

Post a Comment