Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 87 - Customer service win!

Things are much better today. After blowing my top yesterday I've spoken to the SR, PM, and an area VP. The result is that today RiteRug has a crew in my house, working through the weekend to get my tile and carpet installed. We stopped up this evening and the crew seems to be the guys that a company sends to fix a major screw up. The grout was already down in much of the kitchen, powder room, and entryway.

The plan is to install the master bath tile tomorrow, and grout it on Sunday. The carpet will be installed Sunday, and the back splash will be in Sunday or Monday. After that the painters will be in Monday and Tuesday. Cleaners Wednesday. QCI Thursday. Final walk through Friday.

The house is back on schedule and Lesa and I are quite happy with the service we received. Kudos Ryan Team.

I'm still waiting to hear back from NVR. Our loan has been in underwriting for 12 days so far.

I hate to be the squeaky wheel and pester people, unfortunately its affective.  

Ofcourse I have pictures....

Side walk poured

Master bath light, missing a piece...

Guest bath light fixture

Eat in kitchen

Our grout!

Exterior lights

Our steps, love the detail and lattice

No comments:

Post a Comment