The bad. We have started a running list of items that will need to be corrected prior to settlement. we've decided to update the list daily and send it to the PM and SR.
1. Asphalt driveway - to thin. Will need to be replaced with thicker asphalt or concrete.
2. Base kitchen cabinets - Nearly every cabinet is damaged. Mostly scratches, some deep, and a few dents. Putty and stain pen aren't acceptable fixes, the damaged doors, drawers, and cabinets will need to be replaced. Please see pictures for examples.
3. Basement powder room cabinet - This piece has quite a bit of damage to the door, and the cabinet itself. It will need to be replaced.
4. Steps, wood landing - One piece does not fit well, obvious gap.
5. Front porch - The porch is not level, it appears to sag on the left hand side facing the front of the house. This is visible, and it makes the house look bad.
6. Stain on the tile in the kitchen - Not sure if you can get this up or note. If not those tiles will need to be replaced.
7. Outlet in guest bath is behind the mirror.