Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 93 - 4 days till closing...

Quite a few odds and ends taken care of today. I called in to take my Dish account off the mover program and get instillation setup for next week. I got a great deal, I've been with DISH for a long time and in that time we hadn't upgraded our equipment. While setting up the install I upgraded to the Hopper with 3 Joeys, and got a discount of $25 a month for 12 months, and 3 months free movie channels. My bill ended up being roughly $130 a month for America's top 250, love it!

I talked to our Loan Officer and submitted the last documentation they required to close, my most recent pay stub. Done!

Lesa and I will be stopping up at the house later today to take a peek at what they have got done today and prepare for the walk through tomorrow morning.

The schedule next week is super hectic. Monday and Tuesday are killer, Wednesday is a lot of delivery. Thursday through the weekend should be some nice relaxation time. We will have to loop back to my Mom's house to clean up her house and make sure everything is put back together for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment